Get your STILLMAG.COM and S.T.I.L.L. Magazine© Merch HERE!!!

Friday, August 7, 2009

MOET DA DIIVA: "Da Diiva Speaks For Itself"

By Hard Knock

SM: Let the readers of S.T.I.L.L. Magazine know who Moet Da Diiva is? Give us a little background of yourself.

MoetDaDiiva: LOL!!! Lets see. MOETDADIIVA is an aspiring model, a very motivated, unique, determined, smart, independent young lady looking to take over. I a
m 21 years young, born in Harlem and raised in South Side Jamaica Queens. I am a full-time student and part time model. A BAD BITCH on a 24-hour clock…TICK TOCK!

SM: Your name sparks interest. Where did the name Moet Da Diiva come from?

MoetDaDiiva: Moet is my middle name. Yes, my birth certificate middle name (LOL…Don’t ask). And “Da Diiva speaks for itself. I’m just that. LOL!!!

SM: How did you get into modeling? Ho
w long have you been a model?

MoetDaDiiva: I have always been into the whole fashion thing, but Darell of “Harlem Beauty Queens” recognized me on the streets of Harlem when I was in high school at just 17 years old. My first event was Lloyd Banks’ B-Day Party 2 weeks later in April ’06. After that I fell in love with the whole “modeling” aspect. I’ve been progressing and taking it to heart ever since.

SM: I was browsing your MySpace page and saw you on the poster that
read Bad Bitchez Entertainment. What’s your affiliation with them?

MoetDaDiiva: BAD BITCHEZ ENTERTAINMENT is a female group of models, rappers, singers and dancers. Anything associated with entertainment we do it. The catch is that we are all BAD! Where they do that??? POWWW! LOL!!!

SM: I’m nosy right…lol…so I’m going through your pictures on MySpace and I see BTB (Bout That Bread)
…what’s up with that?

MoetDaDiiva: BTB is an up and coming label and BBE is signed to BTB.

SM: I got to ask this for the fellas (and myself), what are your measurements?

MoetDaDiiva: LOL! 34-25-41 (GUD LAWD!!!)

SM: So, what does a man have to do to capture the heart of Moet Da Diiva? What do you look for in a good man?

MoetDaDiiva: Be honest and loyal as possible. I look for a good looking guy of course (we have to compliment each other), someone supportive (I need that in my life with the goals I’m working hard to accomplish): motivated and focused (got to have a game plan), and hard working. (This guy sounds a lot like me…hmmm?) Someone to make me laugh ( I love laughing) and take me out. If he is an honest and loyal guy everything else falls into place with me. I don’t need to be taken out every weekend or thousands of dollars spent on me. I’m a very simple. Surprisingly it doesn’t take much to make me happy. LOL!!! (Yup…it’s me for sure!)

SM: What’s next for Moet Da Diiva in the future? Any upcoming projects you are working on?

MoetDaDiiva: Sheesh!!! Everything! I have no limits. I have a calendar coming out Jan. 2010. My website is COMING SOON!!! Showcase with Desert Storm in progress over the next couple months; videos, commercials, movies, magazines. You can look for me in a ll of the above because I am concurring n it all.

SM: Where can ou
r readers go to find out more about Moet Da Diiva?

MoetDaDiiva: Follow me of course @ http://twitter.com/moetdadiiva on MySpace @ http://www.myspace.com/mousi4evam and @ http://www.modelmayhem.com/m0etdadiiva Look out for my website WWW.MOETDADIIVA.COM COMING SOON!!!