Get your STILLMAG.COM and S.T.I.L.L. Magazine© Merch HERE!!!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MZ901: "Jewel of Memphis"

By Hard Knock


Name: Cherese Pointer

Hometown:
Memphis, Tenn

Sign: Aquarius

Measurements:
34-27-38

Website:
COMING SOON!!!

League: Majors!!!

S.T.I.L.L.: Lets begin by telling the world who you are. What is your name and where are you from?

MZ901: My name is Cherese aka Mz901. I'm from Memphis,Tn.

S..T.I.L.L.: So, what made you get into the modeling game? How long have you been in it and what types of modeling do you do?

MZ901: I've gotten asked a lot if I were a model so I just went for it one day. I been in the modeling industry a little over of a year now and I do urban type of modeling.

S.T.I.L.L.: Things must be going well...your the S.E.A.'s "Slept On Model of the Year" for 2009. What was it like to recieve that award?

MZ901: That was a huge thing for me. I didn't think I was going to win that category.

S.T.I.L.L.: Alright, the fellas (and maybe some of the ladies) want to know...what are your measurements?

MZ901: 34-27-38.



S.T.I.L.L.: What do you think is your best assest? And Why?

MZ901: I would say my face, butt, and eyes. I get commented a lot on those particular body parts.

S.T.I.L.L.: Modeling can't last forever, so what does MZ901 want to do after the modeling gig is up?

MZ901: I been thinking about coming out with my own clothing designs but who knows....

S.T.I.L.L.: So, what is it you do for fun when your not working?

MZ901: Spending time with family and friends, shopping, church, movies, clubbing, and ect. Anything thats safe and fun. I hate being bored.

S.T.I.L.L.: I have to ask, what are your turn-ons and turn-offs?

MZ901: Turn-ons would be God, positive people, and a TRUE gentleman. Turn-offs are Fakes, liars, two-faced people, backstabbers, and negativity.

S.T.I.L.L.: So, what would a guy have to do to capture the heart of MZ901?

MZ901: Be yourself.

S.T.I.L.L.: Along with the readers of S.T.I.L.L. I'm dying to know...what is your sexual fantasy...that is if you don't mind me asking?



MZ901: I'm going to keep that a secret....

S.T.I.L.L.: Whats next for MZ901?

MZ901: I'm getting things ready for my upcoming website.

S.T.I.L.L.: Where can people go to find more of MZ901 and contact you for business?

MZ901: Everyone can check me out at myspace.com/cherese901. You can also follow me on twitter.com/mz901.



(And follow we will....)