Get your STILLMAG.COM and S.T.I.L.L. Magazine© Merch HERE!!!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CASEY THE MODEL: "I Am What You Seek"

By Hard Knock


SM: Who is Casey The Model?
And where are you from?

CASEY: Casey The Model is the baby girl born in Castries, St. Lucia and raised
in the Bronx. I am a single mother, lover, risk taker, fashion bug and socialite. In one phrase “I am what YOU SEEK!”.

SM: The name Casey The
Model is quite unique as most models don't actually carry the actual title with their name. What's the reason behind your doing so?

CASEY: My goal in the industry is to break rules, push boundaries and set a new bar. My initials are C.M.S, so close friend, 2ew Gunn Ciz of YMBE Ent. blessed with the title Casey "The Model" Sampson. We both agreed my real name was unique enough, the title immediately informs everyone that I am" The Model" and my other endeavors are extra talents.

SM: How did you get into modeling?

CASEY: In 2007 I was blessed to be in Remy Ma's " Weatherman Video", it gained my exposure and open many doors. After a talk with the Queen (Remy Ma) she inspired me to officially enter the industry. Free Remy Ma!!

SM: Time for the question all the guys wants to know!
What are your measurements?

CASEY: 36-26-41 last time I checked, but I workout heavy so I'm sure i
t has got better.

SM: What do you think is your most valuable asset(s)?

CASEY: My most valuable asset is not that I have legs for days, or almost perfect lips, but that I have Knowledge of Self. (Peace to the Beautiful Earth!!!)

SM: What are your turn ons? Turn offs?

CASEY: I'm turned on by rare objects whether it’s a pair of pumps, or man focused on his grind. My biggest turn off is people who just talk and don’t follow up with actions.

SM: What's the wackest pick-up line you ever heard?

CASEY: I've heard so many I don't even listen,
never liked those type of dudes even in high school.

SM: You have a radio show called Greatness Under Surveillance that airs on Friday's from 5PM to & 7PM. Let us know the history behind that and where we can go to tune in to listen?

CASEY:
Greatness
Under Surveillance was inspired by Tikvah Productions. Last summer they monitored my life for weeks to observe my come up. The trailer is available on youtube.com/caseythemodel " Greatness Under Surveillance" Starring Casey " The Model". I will bring that same concept to my show, so if you’re the next great thing contact me, and tune in to Damatrixstudios.com

SM: I was recently checked you out interviewing DJ Webstar for Video City as one of their new hosts. How did you get that job?

CASEY: I actually had a few interviews on Videocity TV concerning a few projects I was working on. The owner loved my personality, after a few meetings, I became the new co- host holding down the Bronx Borough.


SM: What does the future hold for Casey The Model? Any new projects in the works?

CASEY: They are no b
oundaries!!! I just got warm and I'm nowhere near scorching yet. There's a lot to look forward to, magazines, mix-tapes, events and much more... I will sleep when I'm dead!

SM: Where can fans go to keep up and in contact with you?

CASEY: Fans go to MySpace.com/iamwhatyouseek and just follow the links to my other sites.