Get your STILLMAG.COM and S.T.I.L.L. Magazine© Merch HERE!!!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

PRIORITY: Getting a "Ludakiss"


By Shamora Evans

S.T.I.L.L.: WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR "LUDACRIS" WEBSITE?

PRIORITY: To reach a broader audience in effort to influence the youth and teach them the importance of being goal-oriented, as well as allowing people to witness my progress and dedication towards fulfilling a dream of my own.


S.T.I.L.L.: DO YOU HAVE ANY CREATIVE ABILITY, SUCH AS SINGING OR RAPPING, THAT DTP RECORDS COULD UTILIZE AS A RECORD LABEL?


PRIORITY: I think it's in all of us and not just some of us (creative abilities, that is). However, I'm not a singer nor am I a rapper. I'm just "Priority"; a normal 21-year-old and a Chris "Ludacris" Bridges supporter.


S.T.I.L.L.: WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR PAGE TO MEET LUDACRIS?


PRIORITY: I'm working at my J-O-B, listening to music, and spending time with my family and friends.


S.T.I.L.L.: IF YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET LUDACRIS, WHAT WOULD YOUR CONVERSATION CONSIST OF?


PRIORITY: I would let it flow. I wouldn't plan, or rehearse, what we would converse about (that's not normal). However, I'm sure there wouldn't be a dull moment.


S.T.I.L.L.: WHEN YOU SPOKE WITH SOMEONE AT DTP, DID THEY SEEM INTERESTED IN PROMOTING YOUR WEBSITE?


PRIORITY: (Laughing Hard) Absolutely NOT! I called DTP twice when I first started the count down and, oh, my God, the female who answered the phone didn't even want to hear me out. But, I cannot take it personal because I'm sure they receive those kinds of phone calls all the time, which I'm sure can be irritating.


S.T.I.L.L.: SO, HOW DID YOU END UP ON LUDACRIS'S "TOP FRIENDS" ON MYSPACE?


PRIORITY: Prior to the website, launching my photo albums on MySpace was the best way to prove that I've followed his career throughout the years, and that I really support him. Someone came across a status that I posted up, and then I sent a few pictures back in January...The next thing I knew, a few days later, I was on his top. (Thanks, Monkey!)


S.T.I.L.L.: WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE THREE (3) TRACKS ON LUDA'S LAST ALBUM, "THEATER OF THE MIND"?


PRIORITY: "Do the Right Thang", "Contagious", and "Everybody Hates Chris"


S.T.I.L.L.: WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IS YOUR#1 ALL-TIME FAVORITE LUDACRIS TRACK?


PRIORITY: Honestly, I couldn't pick just one. However, my favorite album of his is "Word of Mouf".


S.T.I.L.L.: IF YOU SHOULD HAPPEN TO GET YOUR COVETED "KISS" FROM LUDACRIS, WOULD YOU STILL CONTINUE YOUR WEBSITE PROMOTING HIM?


PRIORITY: I'm not supporting him because I want to be kissed by him. I'm supporting him, and his endeavors, because I respect him and his movement. As an artist, he has his own style and, with that being said, expect the unexpected from him because he's very creative. He is helping the youth and inner city communities through his foundation. He has kicked in Hollywood's door and has his own restaurant called "Straits". Ludacris has the ears and eyes of the youth and, more importantly, which touches me, is that I've grown up listening to his music. He will ALWAYS be my favorite rapper. So, with that being said, of course I would continue to support him, whether I'm kissed or not.


"SUPPORTERS CAN CONTACT PRIORITY" @ www.thatrashkann.com